Muster Event Organisation Area

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23 Navaras - 2 D40STX550s, 10 D40s, 11 D22s, 0 D21s.

37 adults, 2 teens, 10 pre-teens.

ONE of those vehicles is doubtful (not paid yet), and one other is doubtful (may not be able to attend).

Looking forward to it know!!
Brad how muck conduit do you think you will be able to get, thats about all we need now for the "Navkhana".
I have drilled out the golf balls and have threaded the string through so they are ready.
i also have some star pickets i can bring along.
Sparra seems like he is all over the signs, score sheets, rules for the drivers, and bunting tape .

I'll have to go cut them up, how long again?
and then count them.
How many you want?

The amount will have to be decided once we are there and so will the lengths, if the terrain is undulating or soft that may change the length.
If you can leave them as long as possible then we can join them or trim them as we need to, BUT i think they will end up being around 1700mm long or there abouts
I will bring my conduit cutters and rotary hammer drill to plug holes in the hard ground f

My roofrack is avaliable for conduit brad
I picked up some long tongs and white shoe paint
Bunting,signs ect are all packed and ready
Are we there yet
Hows the Calmini kit going mate,has it all arrived yet?

Still no sign of the Radflo struts and PRG uca's. he'll be getting a phone call Tuesday morning (Monday over there). Front ends all back together with the standard struts, start on rear end the week. New tyres should be here from Melbourne Tuesday or Wednesday.

My roofrack is avaliable for conduit brad
I picked up some long tongs and white shoe paint
Bunting,signs ect are all packed and ready
Are we there yet
Hows the Calmini kit going mate,has it all arrived yet?

Sparra You're all over it Mate.

Brad doesnt matter if you end up with little pieces i will just join them together where ver needed.

just a thought guys
what will we do if we have a tie for navkharna?
maybee a tug of war ?

i was just reading minutes
a few questions
what is celebrity award?
when will comitee announce free track entry?
what time sunday are we doing prizes and raffles?,do we have enough time for another navkharna track sunday am?
are we there yet?

Last edited:
Celeb award is for the biggest goose or who does something way cool.... Just an extra

I'd be careful of tug o war... Don't want snatch straps breaking etc

If its a tie do a rerun? Still thinking.

Was doing awards and raffles Sunday morning early so people can disappear... Always ask people if they want to do it again and if heaps say yes then why not

Not telling anyone about the 4wd entry free til they arrive. It's a surprise bonus for those who registeredt with us

I have heaps conduits too which I'll bring along as well

Lj

good point on snatch straps
rerun sunday am if its a tie maybe?
we still need to decide on when navkharna will be run and how many tracks
maybe have a 2 hr window fri morn and again fri arvo
reopen tracks again sat am and pm?
are we there yet
i can feel a travel fat coming on :ha:

I'd be careful of tug o war... Don't want snatch straps breaking etc

If its a tie do a rerun? Still thinking.

A novelty tie breaker
fastest to drop spare wheel unhitch, place spare beside front on car wheel( as if it has been changed) rehitch and wind back up, pull out winder is winner.

Wayne

With a points tie, I'd call the winner as the vehicle with the least modifications just to prove the point that you don't HAVE to throw mega bucks at it to be competitive or just have fun.

Agreed on the tug of war - unless you do it between the car's crews OUTSIDE of the cars!

With a points tie, I'd call the winner as the vehicle with the least modifications just to prove the point that you don't HAVE to throw mega bucks at it to be competitive or just have fun.

Agreed on the tug of war - unless you do it between the car's crews OUTSIDE of the cars!

I don't think thats exactly fare tony, cause the tracks set up will be more about the driver then the cars capabilities. If theres a ties its more because there's two good drivers.

i would think it will be all most impossible to end up with a tie if the timing is down to a 100th or a 1000th of a sec, all we will need to do is look at who actually got the closest from fractions of a second as opposed to counting full seconds, if that makes sense.

i would think it will be all most impossible to end up with a tie if the timing is down to a 100th or a 1000th of a sec, all we will need to do is look at who actually got the closest from fractions of a second as opposed to counting full seconds, if that makes sense.

good point nathan
but my watch only does 1/10 second intervalls
do we have any proper stopwatches or will we just use our phones/wristwatch?

Latest posts

Back