My ChipIt Experience (How you're valued as a customer!)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where theres smoke theres fire
and theres been a fair bit of smoke lately
my last comment on chipit

True Mick but I don't have the right to comment on what someone said to someone else.

Chip Tuning is owned by me. Chip It was owned by me and I sold it. The director runs his own show... I run mine.

Of course it does aggravate me to think the largest buyer of their Chips is cast in a bad light even when there is plenty of proof that ALL orders were paid to Chip It for the Dom3. If they were not accepting orders why were we not refunded and advised back then?

This is proof that we did the right thing. I am embarrassed that it has taken so long for them to start getting the product out, for sure. Yes it is rolling out but wow, there are people that have been waiting moths. Talk about patient customers. I tip my hat to them always.

People who have dealt with me know that I bend over backwards to help whenever and where I can. Others that have never dealt with me just don't know but thats OK of course. Different strokes for different folk and that's just how it is.

Chip It still make a super product at a good price ... even though they have had some trouble in the past and are still the ONLY Aussie company making their own Performance Products. NO ONE ELSE DOES. So its great to see a little Aussie company mixing it up with the imports where most of them are made in the same factory and are fuel only Chips.

None of my business Robert.
It may save some confusion if you didn't use chip it as your forum name?

True Mick but I don't have the right to comment on what someone said to someone else.

Chip Tuning is owned by me. Chip It was owned by me and I sold it. The director runs his own show... I run mine.

That's like detaching the tail from the dog , then complaining where the bark comes from , what a crock of crap , you well know whats going on , and your making yourself look worse by avoiding the fact

Hi Guys

Sorry, been away.

I don't know where think Chip It has closed their doors. Just another low act by Diesel Tuner trying to con people his way. Diesel Tuner, instead of posting here you could have EASILY called to see if your info had any credence. I know why you didn't. You then wouldn't have been able to post your slop. lol.

That's OK. I know you by now ... don't expect anything else tough guy behind a keyboard

Trying to con people my way into what exactly?

It's not my fault you and who ever else let a company get such a bad name online that the Everyone makes their own assumptions on what is happening.

So instead of getting on the defensive against me, I'd be more concerned with keeping your own reputation from going down the gurgler.

I don't think Lindsay(dieseltuner) is trying to con anyone, he was always 100% open about what was going on with their products when he worked for Northside4x4, even if the Unichip for navara's never really got off the ground I (and I think nearly everyone on here) trust him 100% and having done extensive research myself on all the chips everything he said is true.

He would be one of the only people I would trust when it came to modifying my trucks engine I think the others being myself and my mechanic.

I think Robert one of the things you need to remember is once your reputation is tarnished it takes 10 good deeds to even out 1 bad deed, in this case people who are happy and post about it vs people who got the pointy end of the stick. Threads like this certainly don't help so IMO if there is something going on between you and Chip it that we should know about it wouldn't hurt anyone to post it up.

cheers.

I gave up trying to purchase a Chip It chip, after calling the number for 5 days and cant get hold of anyone I figured it was a good enough indication that should I need any follow up assistance it would be near impossible to achieve it.

I did not call you Robert, I called the head office number, I wanted to find my local dealer and call into his shop for a run down on the stuff.

Robert seems to be still linked to them, even on newhilux.net they refer any members with issues to him???
If he has nothing to do with chipit why does the association still exist??
If he has sold the company why doesnt he wipe his hands??

Robert seems to be still linked to them, even on newhilux.net they refer any members with issues to him???
If he has nothing to do with chipit why does the association still exist??
If he has sold the company why doesnt he wipe his hands??

Didn't Robert say they produce the chip's and chipit sell them?

In that case, if chipit make less sales he will suffer from it?

no isn't it the other way around? they promised x amount of units which never existed so he was the one with egg on his face when for months they told people it was a week away, should just cut chipit loose and stock the other brands like steinbauer, tunit/DP ect.

Chip It will get back on track guys. I still stand by the product. As more people get the Dominator 3 on their vehicles it will be a product worth having.

But I agree, they were going through A LOT of growing pains. They are on the smoother section and product is moving out quicker.

Back