my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got them back. drove around looking for this local scrap guy, luckily he was out the front of his house, he thought cos we let him get some scrap a couple months ago he could just help himself to whatever we leave in the front yard.

Sounds like he was just talking shite cos you sprung him with your doors

P1171097.jpg

P1171098.jpg

bit more progress

P1181099.jpg

P1181100.jpg

P1181104.jpg

P1181103.jpg

At this rate im hoping to have everything tacked in and ready to be welded up by the weekend.

someone must be checkin this thread every day.....60000 views yikes.

What are the anticipated advantages of the tube rear end over the boxed rail rear end?

chassis use to foul on both the coilover and the tyre on compression, i was able to limit it with bumpstops but that took away a couple of inches of up travel aswell. The tyres would also have it with the rear steer. Tube now comes up higher and tapers to the rear giving more clearance all round.

chassis use to foul on both the coilover and the tyre on compression, i was able to limit it with bumpstops but that took away a couple of inches of up travel aswell. The tyres would also have it with the rear steer. Tube now comes up higher and tapers to the rear giving more clearance all round.

Thanks.

Is the tub going back on in some form?

only because you said please dave.

P1201107.jpg

P1201108.jpg

P1201109.jpg

Back on its own weight so i could check clearances, changed the upper mounts around and they now foul on the coilover body so i need to space them out some more, otherwise so far so good, will check the compression clearance tomorrow after i fix the mount.

looks sweet - think I've already said that a few times tho!!!

what's the Beatles pic you got hanging up?

Thanks mate,
ah theres 2 there, one album and there heads and one with ali standing over the top of them, thats about as much as i know about em haha. there my dads.

Ran out of 1 3/4 tube so massively killed my planned progress for the weekend.
Few minor things done tonight, fuel cell mounted, fire extinguishers mounted, most of the tube work on the back is welded where i can reach.
P1211110.jpg

P1211111.jpg

P1211115.jpg

too swing down, or to the side..?
P1211113.jpg

Latest posts

Back