my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drivers seat fitted, Not much room in there anymore. But they are comfortable! thanks to Pete at OPW for seats n harnesses.
P1151069.jpg

P1151072.jpg

P1151081.jpg

P1151079.jpg

Does this mean your using a buggy concept? This thread never stops being interesting!

Its not that wild!, fair few women there. I took my ex last year and she enjoyed it.

Not for her benefit, for mine, I want to hit the cans with the boys, not worry if she's happy sitting on a camp chair reading her book!

I went last year, will be back this year, that weekend is my 30th, what a nice coincidence!

Do you remember this Joshy.............check out that paintwork.................bloody unbelieveable changes.

Well done mate - keep at it.

One thing i deffinetly miss is the nice shiny paintwork without the pinstripes. Was thinking about it today...the nav has spent more then half its life off the road. If i had my time again i would probably have put a TD42 after the motor went, just replaced the transfer case with an older one and then used the nav to tow a single cab nav comp truck but hind sights a bitch eh.

Big thanks to Chris and A.J for all there help over the weekend. got the lower harness points mounted and the taxi bar the shoulder harness points. Sandwich plated it to the floor of the cab. Just gota send some pics through to make sure the Tuff truck guys are happy with it and i can paint it and fit it up properly. few little things left for the interior and its finished. outside we cut the chassis back a little bit more and notched it ready for the tube....had hoped to have the first hoop bent up. Also got started on welding up the half doors and done a bit of welding on the cage. At this rate might have it all back together before the end of the month :waycool:

P1161092.jpg

P1161093.jpg

P1161088.jpg

P1161086.jpg

Josh I was only thinking the other day reading this you are a patient man.

My Navara is the same age as your's and I have enjoyed mine everyday.

This thing is cool and worth the effort but buying a new car and not driving it, dont know how you did it.

Dave.

Some fucking scum bag has stolen my spare doors i was in the middle of cutting down into half doors. I left them in the front yard, which is fenced off and gates were shut out the front of the shed along with the exo cage. come home from work and there gone. What the fuck would anyone want a pair of stripped down smashed and cut up doors for. Fucking scum.

Back