my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
63242_1775091336327_1210643760_2085497_342739_n.jpg

AWESOME :rock::rock::rock:

Forgive my laziness in not going back through 24 pages....but
Your Exhaust is that just a straight though pipe? I ask because you can hear the turbo spool up over the music in that clip and the throaty sound.
Never mind that it is like a spider the way it climbs!

Oh and get a haircut ya bogan!

Forgive my laziness in not going back through 24 pages....but
Your Exhaust is that just a straight though pipe? I ask because you can hear the turbo spool up over the music in that clip and the throaty sound.
Never mind that it is like a spider the way it climbs!

Oh and get a haircut ya bogan!

yeah straight through 3" pipe, stops just after where the rear doors start.
My hairs not even that long!

No worries, Its normaly fairly short notice tho, or late at night. First time wed been out there in daylight for ages.

So on the last climb for the day, which is on that video, i noticed the gearbox was moving a bit. Had a goodlook over everything on the weekend, i managed to snap the passenger side mounting plate in half.. 8mm plate sheared in half. I thought the bolts would have broken first.

yeah thats what i thought when i saw it. I guess theres alot of torque going through the car with all the gearing.

Us and our modified Navs Josh,always something to do on the f@#king things,but it shits me more when I'm continually fixing someone elses F@#K ups when you havepaid good money.Should have done it myself.

Picked up seats and 5 point harnesses today, aswell as a spare tyre finally. Hopefully get all that fitted over the weekend and tidy up the interior. then its on to finishing the exterior

Back