my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow i missed something, when did you get a patrol? still got the Nav?

If your attractive and female then hell yea :rock:

Thanks for the words of support guys

I was thinking the same ?

Ash was talking about converting the Nav to a live axle front end.

i got the patrol in november, i sold the nav to the guy i bought the patrol from, kids do these things.
well how about we throw them anyway, you might need some spares from ya @rse trying to hold on to the seat.

yeah i was gonna covert the front end over, but then ya still have the problem with the transfer case, and leaf sprung rear, and i wanted something with better gearing for low down.
so patrol it was. it had a 5 inch lift and 35's, now has 3 inch 33s, air locker, tuned, dual batteries, led lights, snorkle uhf, boost pyro gauge. by tough trucks she will be all good to play.

oh yeah joshy, if ya see a drunk man under ya truck at tough trucks with a spanner, let me go, ill be trying to fix what you break.

now forum we need everyone to donate a roll of duct tape and zip ties each.:smash::smash:

soo im undecided on what to do with the tub skins. Running them standard size theres way too much over hang and there only going to get ripped off. So should i shorten them? or go without.

poor chop effort. couldnt find a pic of how it is now to shop the tub onto the cage but you get the idea. Trying to make it as recogniseable as a nav as possible

tubchop.jpg

like the pic - something perhaps like the Dakar Navs run with no tailgate. Leaves the tyre open and all the suspension work expsoed so people can see the good work while looking like a chopped "standard" from the side....

was looking for a pic in google images, but type in "dakar navara d22" and you're ute pops up in 3 of the first 5 images :)

so it still needs to be cleaned up and mounts for the lights n painted but the style side is on.

P1011220.jpg

P1011219.jpg

P1011217.jpg

P1011218.jpg

So much to do still before TT.

went out on a night run last night and then out with some tuff truck boys today. No breakages and drove some awesome shit. Few close calls but was one of only 2 cars to do no damage.

ok so i have read all 108 pages of this thread and all i can say is amazing work mate!!
you have some balls and some pure talent! keep up the awesome work!!

Thanks guys.

Another successfull night run on friday night driving some more stupid stuff. Went out to play on the 4x4 masters tracks at eastern creek today, might be a few pics in an upcoming 4wd extreme mag. Playing in the rockgarden i landed on my tie rod and stripped the nut holding the tie rod end into the knuckle. Now looking into high steer set up.

Back