My d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snoopy

Reaction score
hey all, i have not been on here too long but thought id put up my 2006 D22 navara Turbo diesal.
i bought it in sept 2007, 2 days later i took it to the wattagans with some mates, put scratches down the side etc etc to make t look like this
DSC03350.jpg

a few accessories are steel winch bar, custom rear bar, hard tonneu cover, tub liner, 240v inverter in the tray, work lite mounted in the hard cover, stock interior apart from mp3 player, uhf & 27mhz radios (soon to be replaced with a HF radio) and the latest addition is a pair of my own rock sliders which are not finished but aim to have them dun for the june long wekeend for when we go away.
snorkel, 3inch lift, air lockers will come after june long weekend.

awesome forum so far guys

cheers

jeff.

DSC05437.jpg

DSC04890.jpg

DSC05690.jpg

bit of an update guys busy at work. devording the wife selling the house. find another house to live in etc.
come to think of its its been over 12 months. bob cat as shes now known has gotten a bit bigger and more scratches. why bobcat you say, well she goes where the other trucks dont want to, wether it be deep puddles, mud holes, lantana or just making a new chicken track. which i try not to do
well 12 months ago i bought a winch

then came the 3inch body lift that i made at work one night including the bolts. yes i can make body lift blocks if anyone wants some $150 supplied without bolts

so then it started

the rear bar took a few weekends

but i got what i liked with a few mods its withstood some serious hits out bush

now after tagging the rear bar on countless things i cut out the towbar and recovery eyelets. inverted
reverting to my towbar recovery hitch, awseom piece of work they are

then came new rock sliders with an intergrated 3inch exhaust. no cats or mufflers just a raw sound

you can see where the exhaust comes out below the rear passenger door

knew 35s fitted without a lift but flex was the next problem, so made new rear 4 inch shackles
got so

then procedded to wind torsion bars up. wound them up till the wheels did not scrub. there was some minor trimming on the inner plastic guard but nothing major. then found out i opnly had 10mm of down travel. so modified some stock upper arms to mimic the snake racing upper arms but with more bracing (ill have to find these photos) got some brand new 35inch maxxis bighorns with new 15x8 wheels freshly powder coated same wheels as in the pic.
next, the snorrkel

had some 3inch pipe laying around left over from the exhaust so made up some bends, yes i have a mandrel bender at work. plumbed in the rear and front diffs and gearbox breathers
picked up a few ltrs per 100km and a coat of black paint and shes done. as for the grey paint in the fender a mate gave me the templete for the hole cut and he had a yd25 navara which places the snorkel further forward than the zd30. so after finding that out had to weld the piece i cut back into place and cut a new hole. its a 4wd and gets used not to pick up the kids from school, although the kids across the road like riding in it

its now tripled locked with on board air compressor and 148db train horns for those idiot city folk who cant drive
arb canopy, albeit blue but works for me. gu patrol full length roof rack, internal bars so me and mates can it on the roof when ever with out falling through the fibreglass. on the side of that is the highlift jack/ shovel holder. with work lights in side the canopy and little work lites on the outside. 2x2m awning is coming for the driver side and shelving in the canopy is in the shed for when i go away for the muster each year and so forth. now for some pictures

with a 42inch cree lite bar, wrosk awesome, also dual uhfs for repeater duties

muster 2013, came 2nd in my division for the mud drags and 12th in the flex comp, albeit i had no shocks all weekend hehehe

at work last week got bored so got the forklift and......

Latest posts

Back