My new bar!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that, what things would you do a bit different, hindsight is a great thing.

I'd go straight to beaudesert exhausts next time for the exhaust, and I wouldn't go so heavy on the springs. I love the height but it is too harsh.
Other stuff is only minor things.

Hey Matt, how do your new tyres handle every day driving, are they very noisy on road? They deffiantly make a difference whan it comes to the overall looks of your Nav.

Mate I reckon they are great as an everyday tyre. They are not noisy, still very good in the wet, the only thing is that they do sap a little bit of power being a bigger tyre. They seem to be wearing pretty well, I've probably done close to 20,000kms now and still have loads and loads of tread left. They are excellent on sand, though they really need to be let down a bit on dirt and gravel roads to grip well (as all tyres should be).

hey mate, would you mind measuring the gap from the bar to the inside of the stainless loop (where your driving lights are) i've ordered a Sahara bar for mine but no lights yet so wonder what will fit.
Obviously the IPF's do, but I just like being different

hey mate, would you mind measuring the gap from the bar to the inside of the stainless loop (where your driving lights are) i've ordered a Sahara bar for mine but no lights yet so wonder what will fit.
Obviously the IPF's do, but I just like being different

220mm from the top of the steel bar to the bottom of the loop mate. Don't let them tell you its is a stainless loop either, it is most definately aluminium.

Liked your bar so much, just got the same for my Titanium.
Also got the Safari Snornkel. Got the foglights as they are a factory option on the Titanium.

Attachments

• Navara Titanium 016.JPG
    Navara Titanium 016.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 363
Its hard to see in pics but certainly looks a lot higher than standard in real life.

Now I REALLY need to get some tougher looking tyres!

Matt,

The lifts looks great & the bar really suits too. Can I ask you the exact specs on your springs, sohocks, lheafs, size etc.

Can I ask, if you don't mind, where did you get them done & how much did you end up paying for it as I am really keen to to get mine lifted and I am also in Brisbane.

Cheers
Cam

Thanks Cam

Coils are Lovells Heavy duty
Shocks are Lovells Gas ryder
Leaves, I think are EFS heavy duty.

It sits nice and high.......BUT!

After 12 months or more and approx 30,00km I would not get them again. The coils are too stiff, The leafs arent too bad because I have a fair bit of weight in the back now with canopy,battery,fridge. I havent got much to comaper the shocks with bt i would definately get efs or maybe even bilstein shocks next time. I will replace them at the same time I replace the coils so most of the package is like new. I had intended to get the coils done before now but have been spending way too much money getting my boat ready so it has been put on the backburner.

nice! go for some 265/75's, they fill in the gap nicely. really like the bar, be a shame when you get it all scratched up off road!

Hey Matt have you by any chance got a set of plans or anything similar for your tool box and battery box. I've finally found the inclination to do something better than what I've got, well to be honest I've found someone with the bender, welder and a very cheap supply of stainless steel who will make me one for nothing so I'm considering getting it done very soon.

I havent kept any measurements but i can give it a quick measure and draw it up for you, There are a couple of things I don't like about mine so I will change them and draw it up how it should be made haha.

If I havent sent it to you in the next day or two give me a kick up the arse reminder.

Latest posts

Back