My new ST :(

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brisbrutale

Reaction score
Hi all, picked up my new D40 ST auto in silver complete with Dick Cepek wheel and ATZ 4 ribs at 5pm yesterday. At 530 pm today I was rear ended on the M1 !!!! So I guess you can say its been christened

Hi all, picked up my new D40 ST auto in silver complete with Dick Cepek wheel and ATZ 4 ribs at 5pm yesterday. At 530 pm today I was rear ended on the M1 !!!! So I guess you can say its been christened

That was a short honeymoon period - bugga hey!

Maaaaaan that sucks!! Feeling shithouse for ya...

How bad is the damage? Bad enough for the tub to be stuffed (or did you go for a tray...)?

I know the feeling my hilux has a very small dent running vertical along the tailgate, must of been there when I picked it up cause I haven't reversed into anything, brought it up at the 1000km service but obviously I can't prove it was them :/ anyway that dealership will not be seeing any more money from me the whole process they were just unprofessional and screwed me around.

I feel violated lol
Got to say though I'm surprised at how little damage there is after I had to get him out his window. His car is a write off

Photo pre crash

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts

Back