My photography

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best way I came to learn was I went out with my camera set it on manual and just played with it. Each one of these photos has from 5 to 20 shots that were taken to get 1 good one. Just get out and have fun

+1 These days with digital it costs almost nix to play around and take shots on various settings.

That would have to be a goal of mine krafty is to get some photo's published, nice work mate. Is there somewhere I could see some of your work?

A while since you asked the question but I found some of the photos that were published while I was looking for something else. These aren't the power station ones that initiated the question they are some of the band ones that got published in street press like Buzz and local rags in the SE burb's of Melbourne. They were taken in 97 (from memory) on a Canon EOS 30D (film camera not digital).

1: Dave Faulkner Hoodoo Gurus lead singer
2: Brad Shepard Hoodoo Gurus lead guitar
Both at an outdoor event in Springvale which we organised and ran and had about 15 other less known bands on the bill.
3: Jimmy Hocking (Jimi the Human as he was known back then) at a youth gig we organised in 96, the smoke hazy is a mix of smoke machine and cigarette smoke, back then smoking at under age events was actually allowed.

dave_faulkner.jpg

brad_shepard.jpg

jimmy_hocking.jpg

Latest posts

Back