National Navara Muster. Date confirmed.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done to the committee on the negotiation regarding the removal of the accreditation.

Although I reckon a Victorian bloke with a D40 was secretly looking forward to running the course at the muster...........Giddyup! :sarcastic:

Seriously - great work lads.

Terry did you come from Singleton originally ?

You know the area very well.

As Tony said the only service station you missed was the United.

There is also a truck stop just after you go through the "Hole in the wall (As the truckies call it)" just past Singleton Heights and you can easily get a caravan in there and turn around.

Obviously not that well. Naah, sister has a shop there in John St, so we occasionally visit. Before that, we ran bicycle tours through there.

We actually stopped at the servo up the hill on our trip to Barrington Tops in January.

Well done to the committee on the negotiation regarding the removal of the accreditation.

Although I reckon a Victorian bloke with a D40 was secretly looking forward to running the course at the muster...........Giddyup! :sarcastic:

Seriously - great work lads.

must say im pretty happy about this aswell and can see where your coming from daz. i think this will make the weekend allot more relaxing for all.

Obviously not that well. Naah, sister has a shop there in John St, so we occasionally visit. Before that, we ran bicycle tours through there.

We actually stopped at the servo up the hill on our trip to Barrington Tops in January.

Ah righto.

I grew up in Singleton and and am up there everyday.

Queen St you mentioned. I use to live in that street.

^ Awaits for a joke from Krafty.

Hope its a good weekend guys have a ripper and i also hope this turns into an annual event, but sorry to say won't be able to make it as it is a big trip to make twice in two weeks as already have my Bathurst tickets... but looking forward to seeing how it pans out...
Good luck and have a great time
Cheers
Macca

For our NZ friends they can play pass the sheep!

Shit! i hope i am not in trouble again!

Regards,

RLI

:cheers!:

ohhhh mannn I'm spewin! I'll be at the deni ute muster :( by the time i'd be able to drive sunday (Get my license back in 3 days - with an interlock :( ... ) it will be too late I'd say :( there wouldn't be many people staying till the monday.. or even so, it can hardly be worth the hassle i'd say, drivin all the way back to victoria. oh well. there better be a next time!!

just saw the jeep jamboree on 4WD TV and might be able to use it to talk the wife in coming she doesn't think the kids will have anything to do but as long as there is 5 feet to kick a footy they'll be happy. but that jumping castle did look good.

ohhhh mannn I'm spewin! I'll be at the deni ute muster :( by the time i'd be able to drive sunday (Get my license back in 3 days - with an interlock :( ... ) it will be too late I'd say :( there wouldn't be many people staying till the monday.. or even so, it can hardly be worth the hassle i'd say, drivin all the way back to victoria. oh well. there better be a next time!!

Pretty sure all the vnog boys will be staying till the monday well at least a few anyway so come down have some drinks around the camp fire and cruise back with us on monday, theres a thread in the vic section regarding driving up and back

Pretty sure all the vnog boys will be staying till the monday well at least a few anyway so come down have some drinks around the camp fire and cruise back with us on monday, theres a thread in the vic section regarding driving up and back

cheers for the offer. will see when it gets close! just seems a long way to drive for one night :D

I'm changing my mind! reckon I most probably will come down! lol! I don't wanna miss it! I'm going to do a double up! Ute muster, and then Navara Muster :D!! so who's comin! wat are the numbers so far?

Thanks for that will keep it in mind and let you guys know as soon as i can.

Andrew

This is starting to look like more of a certainty, Myself and most likely the other half. I will have a chat with her in the next few days and try and confirm.

Bump.

Watch the video that Luke posted.

Alot of time and thought has gone into this by Luke, Tony, Woody and Gus.

I am now a definite, the missus would like to come also but will be on uni placement over that period and wont know if she can make it until about a week or two out.

Latest posts

Back