National Navara Muster. Date confirmed.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gents - I am hoping to be there. Have commitments in Sydney but am working on that. Travelling up in a VNOG group sounds great. And we should get a good camp site cause we're mates with one of the committee!

Kyle - perhaps start a VNOG National Muster thread - purely for organising the Vics heading to the muster.

Last edited:
Ill just take the days off.

No doubt Ill get the usual "Are you sure you dont wanna work" speach but they'll live.

I'm keen to attend this, getting time off work easy, convincing SWMBO maybe not so easy but possible I reckon.

I can take Friday and Monday off so driving up from Victoria on the friday works for me, possibly meeting the Melbourne crew along the highway if the timings right.

Pencil me in please :)

I'm planning on getting a sticker for my windscreen with my forum name on it so people will know who i am. Is this something we could look at for the people who are confirmed and paid in advance?

iv got custom plates so theres no need for me to have one but not a bad idea. nametags maybe aswell.

I'm planning on getting a sticker for my windscreen with my forum name on it so people will know who i am. Is this something we could look at for the people who are confirmed and paid in advance?

Duly noted in the committee forum :big_smile:

perfect opportunity to use up some sickies
where is it?
what facilities are onsite?
how do i pay ?
how much?
will it be kid friendly?
pets allowed?
can we extend it one extra day so you can all buy me a beer for my birthday:cheers!::sarcastic:
oops should of checked there website first:sorry: :banghead:
Welcome | Ados 4WD

Last edited:
sparra,

Week after easter should be about the time the Committee get a few of those questions answered for you. Lots being planned out for this one. Should be good

kid friendly - yes (trying to anyways)
pets - no
costs - to be advised
facilities - will be included in the info packs
who to pay - we are setting up an account cause there's lots of bills etc that need to be managed
beers - well you could have said your birthday was on Sunday, but you ruined that one :)

The dates are definately booked in.

cheers,

Guys, there has been an update on the main thread about the Muster ... http://www.navara.asia/events/5849-national-navara-muster-18.html#post95040

BUT

can i get everyone here to confirm (yes again) their committment to 'want to come' to the event - but i also need to know if you are bringing spouses/girlfriends/kids or any combination of the above.

IE

Woody + MrsWoody + 1 Woody Jnr
2 adults
1 kid (under 18 yr old)

I ask because this is important information that i need as we try to work out fees - so we can keep the fees/costs as lean as possible to make it as inviting as possible.

Latest posts

Back