National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave

Could you create a sticky for the National Muster in the events section?

Seperate thread to this one with the confirmed dates

1-3 October 2011

We'll post important/vital info regarding the event in that thread.

Is that possible?

Gus

Gus if you want any help from another southerner just sing out. Happy to help out with this where I can.

Will

Failing anything else I am leaving Adelaide on Thurs 29 Sept if you wanted to tag along.

I'll PM you.

Gus

When are you going to find time to do any organising Woody, you don't have time to scratch yourself...but then that might be why you got married :ha:

i guess i'll just have to spend less time on forums, then i can scratch ... oops i meant organise things ...

Is spending less time here possible, I've barely had a chance to hang crap on you lately. Well off you go and organise something for the trip, people are counting on you you know.

I hope you two girls are not getting too serious. Don't pull each others' hair, and don't scratch faces. If you have to hurt each other, do it below the bra line.

LOL

Tony, what happens at the local pub, stays at the local pub. we will tell NO tales (well not too many anyhow).
:cheers!:

LOL! Okay :big_smile:

Back to serious business.

The 4WD tracks at ADOS are grade 3 and 4 tracks. Being out near Dubbo, I'm figuring they're using the gradings that Dubbo 4WD club use (and may have had a hand in categorising).

Grade 3 and above require that you have passed driver training at an accredited 4WD instruction facility.

The ADOS facility has both grade 3 and 4 tracks, they do not mention any lower grade tracks. The tracks cover 1,500 acres of mountainous terrain - go check out the map (first link in this post).

Looks like I might have to go to ARB and get me all certificated.

:hmmmm: something doesn't look right.

Me in a D22 ... :crazy_pilot:

Oh that could end up messy. :stickyman:

Got the ATs on now Brad, and I've figured out that 'R' isn't for Race too, so maybe next time we go on a track I won't land on your bonnet. :lol:

Haha, all good Tony. Thinking we're gonna have to get out for a drive sometime soonish after Easter!

Cheers Brad

I haven't seen Craig in forever, so we haven't been able to organise the 4WD tracks in Watagan Forest.

However, there's a couple of guys from Sydney (hi Nick & Anthony) who wouldn't mind a crack at Yengo if you're up for that again.

I wouldn't mind a decent water crossing (say about middle-of-the-grille), but don't know of one on a track with a destination in mind.

We also have Timor Caves to think about, and Helen & I haven't been up there to check them out yet - too many things happening just now.

Easter looks like we might be up for a camp somewhere, thinking Coopernook Forest (Telegherry will be busy, always is @ Easter) but up for suggestions for some place quiet. Maybe should take that to another thread too!

LOL! Okay :big_smile:

Grade 3 and above require that you have passed driver training at an accredited 4WD instruction facility.

Might be a good idea to ask them exactly what their gradings mean and if certification is required. Doesn't seem a sensible business decision to create something that very few people can access

We also have Timor Caves to think about, and Helen & I haven't been up there to check them out yet - too many things happening just now.

You go to the T intersection labeled Timor on the map, head north and turn right onto a dirt road. The caves are eventually on the left on the other side of a usually small creek. Camping sites will e obvious, but it is private land as far as I know, but that was 30 years ago.

Latest posts

Back