Navara/frontiers in US

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk1776

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm saying hello in downtown San Francisco CA - I'm here for work and gone around to do shopping.

I've seen some navara/frontier and noticed they are totally different built vs in au.

The d22 are narrower and really small. The d40 are longer and I think it's a sa,e width, however really long you can tell from the wheels.

Just sharing lol

Br
Raf

Gday Raf! a trip to the US, nice score mate.

How long are you over there for?

Enjoy and stay safe, see you when your back

Yeah they do have here - but this d40 from the hotel looks like Same length as f250 - if I see it again ill take a photo

Some there have the longer chassis Dual cab very similar to Spanish built but have a King Cab tub at the rear. Must have the turning circle of a small air-craft carrier:) Didn't see many D40's while over there on a couple of trips. Did talk to one bloke who had one he was very happy with it. Seem to spot more of them in Washington state, Oregon and spotted quite a few in B.C and Alberta Canada.

Can you bring me back a Nissan Titan?
the spec'd up one, with the 5.6l V8, looks like a bigger d40, cheers

Hey Raf recon you could bring us back some UCA's ?

I only read this post - damn I'mm flying out tonight - im not just saying this that I do not want to do it, but genuinely I would love to bring a pair you need but conference won't finish until this arvo and i only have 2 hours leeway to check out then run to the airport

All sweet mate I was only half serious. Would of been awesome if you had been able to though.
I ended up ordering some spc ones from 4x4parts.com for $470.00 USD delivered.
Thanks Gav

All sweet mate I was only half serious. Would of been awesome if you had been able to though.
I ended up ordering some spc ones from 4x4parts.com for $470.00 USD delivered.
Thanks Gav

how did u go getting the spc uca from the us. are the frontier front ends the same as the d40. how where 4x4parts.com to deal with

how did u go getting the spc uca from the us. are the frontier front ends the same as the d40. how where 4x4parts.com to deal with

Yeah all good they're the same. 4x4 parts were easy to deal with always kept me up to date and usually responded to emails the next day.

Latest posts

Back