2013 xmas nav trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guy's,

Well with getting out to Newnes Sunday we were always going to be behind the eight ball with regards to any chance in catching up with you all.

We got out to the Beecroft Track & Glowworm Tunnel Rd State Forest Campsite Newnes just on 11am, a little later then planned, made a couple of calls on UHF Ch18 with no come backs, so Yvonne & I decided to explore the area on our own anyway.

Started following the Power Lines tracks west (just off Beecroft Track) for a while before heading over to Blackfellows Hand Track out to Wolgan Rd Lidsdale, thinking you guys may had been making your way back from Newnes Ruins Campsite.

From there we headed across to Lake Wallace at Wallerawang for a late lunch, so still an enjoyable day out even if we did miss catching up with you all.

So maybe next time we will be successful in catching up.

Cheers all

Sorry we missed you, just about everyone left on saturday afternoon for home, leaving Old Tony, Sparra04, Onemofo, and Nevyn, i run them down to Newnes found a camp and i then took off for home.
From what i gather they all headed off for home straight from Newnes the next morning although Onemofo may of done a little more exploring??

Will try and catch you on the next trip.

Mike the photos are great, your Mrs should be the official photographer on all the trips.
some of the pics were snapped at the perfect moments showing mud splashing, tyres in the air one even had both fronts off the ground in one pic!! awesome.
Thanks to the Mrs for me mate job well done.

Some pics gents.

Attachments

• 20131214_145716_zps0ec28772.jpg
    20131214_145716_zps0ec28772.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 20131214_170808_zpsa5f66d8d.jpg
    20131214_170808_zpsa5f66d8d.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 20131215_084009_zps5206bc4e.jpg
    20131215_084009_zps5206bc4e.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC_1584.jpg
    DSC_1584.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_1600.jpg
    DSC_1600.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 41
And a few more
few more to come but "working" at the same time

Attachments

• DSC_1601.jpg
    DSC_1601.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 42
  • file-2.jpg
    file-2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
OneMofo with the wheel up, this climb is ALLOT steeper then it looks in any pic i have seen.

PBK1776's turn to shake a leg!! lol

Flex shot and a roost from the front

My D40 winching out the SECOND D22 for the morning, Sorry Sparra. lol (i wont put up the pic of me winching myself out HA!)

Oh look another D22 needing to be rescued!! bahaha!!

NOTHING to see here moving on now please!!

Great shot of the splash as Mike dives in.

Ha
I only went in cause you said you cleared the way for me
see guys I told you not to trust them d40 drivers
lead you astray all the time
now I have 4 hrs of cleaning under car
lets do it again

oohh and by the way nathan who went the furthest in that sink hole before getting stuck
just sayin
no big deal

Last edited:
My D40 dragging out yet another D22!! so tiring!! lol

Actually there was two stuck simultaneously!!! hahah

PBK1776 flexing the patrols muscles

Ha
lets do it again

oohh and by the way nathan who went the furthest in that sink hole before getting stuck
just sayin
no big deal

:hmmmm2:I dont know what you mean?? :dontknow:

Ha
lets do it again

just sayin
no big deal

I didn't know that d22 came in a v8?
oh yes, that's when you got stuck :sorry3:

You know Brad the auto Lokka only works with both front wheels on the ground!!! (And thats not the first time that day i`d seen you do that).
Some great shots there!!!! nice camera work.
i didnt go out Sunday most were heaaded back and figurd that without a winch and on my own its a bit risky and i dont like walking (too lazy) so i convoyed it back with the boys.
I`d be happy to head out again soon.

OneMofo with some nice flex

Nevyn with BOTH front wheels up!! look out coming through!!

Dropped into my local ARB Monday to order another checkerplate, today I found out they didn't order it in a new one at all.... They did have one from Albury that was fitted up once already to a car so the old fella just said merry Christmas see you later. A nice score before Christmas :)

And cleaned a bit of the bad taste I had for them out of my mouth for ARB

Happy days ahead :) thanks again nath and raf for your help

Dropped into my local ARB Monday to order another checkerplate, today I found out they didn't order it in a new one at all.... They did have one from Albury that was fitted up once already to a car so the old fella just said merry Christmas see you later. A nice score before Christmas :)

And cleaned a bit of the bad taste I had for them out of my mouth for ARB

Happy days ahead :) thanks again nath and raf for your help

Nice Mike

btw all where are the videos?

Latest posts

Back