navara meet, greet and 4wd on feb 24th

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wd location

• beach NOR

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bush NOR

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Beach SOR

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Bush SOR

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Sweet man we camp where ever it is not busy we but thinking more at two rocks end near the reef as might be able to do some fishing as well if it is any good

:cheers!::cheers!::cheers!::cheers!:
Sweet man we camp where ever it is not busy we but thinking more at two rocks end near the reef as might be able to do some fishing as well if it is any good

sounds good, that way we can meet up with everyone at two rocks end and perhaps make our way north? piss fart around, have a swim etc

how did they turn out? Piccies?

Brett

Not too bad considering the cost - $30 for a hole saw. It was good practice for when I do my real ones.

Attachments

• image-2620790748.jpg
    image-2620790748.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2428370955.jpg
    image-2428370955.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 56
  • image-766560168.jpg
    image-766560168.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 52
Cheers mate. If they fail, then il have a whole heap of slider through my door sils.

Sounds awesome bigkev. Not the best fisherman though, maybe you can show me how it's done.

Your sliders look tops Paul. Very nice. How's the rear bar coming? Lol.

Sounds awesome bigkev. Not the best fishermen though, maybe you can show me how it's done.

Your sliders look tops Paul. Very nice. How's the rear bar coming? Lol.

Your sliders look tops Paul. Very nice. How's the rear bar coming? Lol.[/QUOTE]

Cheers Dean. The rear bar is on hold until I do my body lift. I don't want to fit the rear bar now, cos then il just have to adjust it up when after the body lift. Hence why these sliders are temporary, cos they too will have to be lifted. Will you be coming on the 24th to the Powerlines?

Is it just me or does the list of things I need to do to my Nav always seem to grow and never get smaller?

Not just you, I don't think I will ever run out of ideas for my nav.

Brett

Same. Everytime I finish one mod I seem to add 2 others to the list. Is it possible to complete a Nav build? Can it ever be at 100% done? That might make a good thread.

Hi Guys

Haven't been on the site for a while and just saw your trip. U mind if me and a mate tag a long? We both got Navs with tyres and lifts. Just to recap this Sunday 17th heading up to wilbinga leaving from Drovers Carpark @ 9:30am?

Sorry mate. Bookings are full.

Nah jokes bro, come along. We are also doing a day at the Powerline track at Mundaring on the 24th. Come to that too.

Sorry mate. Bookings are full.

Nah jokes bro, come along. We are also doing a day at the Powerline track at Mundaring on the 24th. Come to that too.

Lol i thought that was rather funny lol

All are welcome mate, the more the better : ) looking forward to meeting everyone, not often we see heaps of navaras out & about, always patrols & landcruisers everywhere lol

Not me :( Im moving house on the Monday, il be cleaning this house to get my bond back, so ive gotta skip the beach day. I am still good to go for the 24th though.

Latest posts

Back