navara meet, greet and 4wd on feb 24th

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wd location

• beach NOR

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bush NOR

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Beach SOR

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Bush SOR

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I am in I will will be camping up there Saturday nite near two rocks end a white d40 which is my brother inlaws, a stock white d22 which is my cousins and my d22 so should be fun

Do boys have CB radio's? Cos i might be heading up a little late. If so what channel you boys going to use?

Catchya Sunday

The 24th looks good for me never been there in the nav and its been many years since I've been there at all.

The 24th looks good for me never been there in the nav and its been many years since I've been there at all.

I've been going there since 2010, and the track position is all similar, but the ruts and holes and washouts are so much worse and deeper. It's great. Haha. It'll be good if you can make it.

I've been going there since 2010, and the track position is all similar, but the ruts and holes and washouts are so much worse and deeper. It's great. Haha. It'll be good if you can make it.

Agreed ruts and water wash outs have got worse the other weekend myself and a couple of mates went up for a nite run I almost put my d22 on to its roof because my left front wheel slipped into a rut going down a hill which almost tipped it

Yep, Powerlines. I hardly ever do beach driving, unless its in a work vehicle usually.

Yep, Powerlines. I hardly ever do beach driving, unless its in a work vehicle usually.

Why not? afraid of rust? I don't mind beach driving, I used to go with my parents up in Broome but the sand was hard and compacted, I am quite afraid of getting bogged near the waters edge and drowning my ute.

Brett

Why not? afraid of rust? I don't mind beach driving, I used to go with my parents up in Broome but the sand was hard and compacted, I am quite afraid of getting bogged near the waters edge and drowning my ute.

Brett

I prefer more technical driving. I grew up in Vic so I like mud and big ruts and making the Nav flex, getting wheels off the ground.

I don't like how driving on the sand (especially the dunes) makes the Nav work so hard. I don't want to flog it out before its time. I do think sand driving is fun for a little while, but I've done it so much with work, that I get tired of the same thing pretty quickly.

There are plenty of obstacles & fun bits up wilbinga if u know where they are, which we do lol. It's an awesome place to go.

For those interested we are leaving at approximate 2pm, should be up there by 3, will maybe have a little play around? & then set up base, chill out & have a fish, all are welcome the more the better, will be on UHF channel 21. Camping at two rocks end on the dunes/ beach.

There are plenty of obstacles & fun bits up wilbinga if u know where they are, which we do lol. It's an awesome place to go.

Oh really? I had no idea, as I've never been up there. I still can't make it tomorrow, I'm knee deep in the middle if moving house.

Make sure there is a nice big write up and plenty if pics.

Well people I will see whoever is coming to Drovers at 9.30 in the morning, will just be me and my mate with his Hilux.

Looking forward to it.

Brett

Last edited:
new nav st platinum

Hi Guys

i am getting the nissan navara 2012 series 6 platinum couple of weeks maybe sooner. getting a 2 inch OME lift and bullbar when i pick it up.
also i am wanting a 2" body lift just wondering anyone out there know how much roughly a engineers cert costs.

my old nav just got wrote off someone hit me and bent the chassis, so taken things off and putting them on new one like, spotties, side steps, under body protection, cb uhf canopy if fits new nav cant put bullbar on cause its a different shape and spanish built other thai..

taking of tyres put wreckers ones on still legal for road though.

Not sure if any of the WA boys have eng certs. Most just take a gamble with the boys in blue. I have heard from other 4wd owners that it costs more than $600 for a lane change test

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back