Navara regrets?! :-(

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm just saying its a rip since others here said they got quoted 220 and 190!

should be all the same service cost i say!

My mum's partner works for Toyota and he just moved into a department where it's part of his job to standardise servicing procedures and prices across all the Toyota dealers in Australia. Nissan needs the same deal. Bear in mind you're on the west coast so they might have to absorb the extra cost of stuff shipped over there.

I do agree though that it should be the same.

the next closest nissan dealer is far up north, about an hours drive on the freeway...

i'll check them for pricing tomorrow, or i'll just get a local mechanic that dad knows well to do it right, cept with the nissan service they said they would check all the injectors free of charge as its apparently part of the service? hmm

I meant not a Nissan dealer.

I have never taken mine to a Nissan dealer for a service.

Since my warranty is over I do all my servicing myself.

I did 10K and 20K at Nissan both around $300

Going to a private garage for 30K - Alltrac in Adelaide - so well see how that goes

only reason i want to go to the nissan dealer is so they check the injectors n stuff as this lack of power i got still aint going away.

got a 30% off at RAC voucher in the mail so might have a looksie at their prices

I do my Nav evey 7500kms, diffs and g-box done at 60 thou, but i think my clutch has seized, so time to have a loksie at that

Latest posts

Back