Need a safari snorkle template asap.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONLOCK

Reaction score
ok so i had a little mishap with a rock at the recent muster and have smashed in my 1/4 panel. too much damage to bother fixing so iv bought a new 1/4 panel but i need the template for my safari snorkle so that i can drill the holes in the new panel before i spray it. im hoping someone on here might of kept theirs and could send it out to me or sort something out. its for a thai built d40. iv already tried 2 4x4 shops, both are unable to help because of some crap with safari not lending out or sending out new templates because of people buying used or the cheap china knock offs.

any help would be greatly appreciated
kyle

Yeah went back there and they havent got any, they were going to try and find one from another store but havent got back to me, probly just make my own

Worst cast you should be able to easily make a template of the original guard, this is something i have to do for a mate soon aswell.

Worst cast you should be able to easily make a template of the original guard, this is something i have to do for a mate soon aswell.

i still have the template from a tjm airtech to suit d22 if anyone wants it

Latest posts

Back