Need HELP! cracking bellhousing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bundy Yum

Reaction score
Hi all not sure if is the right spot to post sorry if not, I am doing a eng swap from a td27 to td27t and need help cracking the gearbox off the motor have all bolts out and tried all things that i know to do but i am getting no were:suicide: is there any tricks on doing this ,is there something that i am missing??? any tips muchly appreciated thanks

cheers mate will try that , might crack another rumbo first as that is a bit easier then cracking this box thanks again

:big_smile: Finally got the td27 out took a bit to crack the gearbox then get that well designed:sarcastic: sump up and over the diff, now have ta wait till my new h/d clutch turns up then get ta start the fun putting it all back in,, first time i have done this and hopefully the last,, give me my old hq gts ta work on any day would of had 2 eng swaps in the time it has taken me to do this one any way all part of the fun i spose

Latest posts

Back