Need help with aftermarket UCA´s!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redneck92

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

first I want to tell you a bit about me.

Im 22 years old from germay and I got myself last year a 1999 D22 4WD with the TD25TI engine in it. I already got an 3" Bodylift installed and an 1,5" Suspension lift with Add a leaf in the back and winded up Torsion bars.
Bullbars in the front Rollbar in the back aswell with 6 additional lifghts on the Rollbar and 2 additional lights on the Bullbar.
I also added aftermarket reinforced heavy duty Torsion bars and now im looking for aftermarket UCA´s to get my full 3" suspension lift done.

I don´t realy go much offroad. I just lift it for optical purposes only. The thing is, in Germany is that you have a hard time to get big tires leagally on your truck. So I want to stick with the UCA´s and winded up torsion bars.

My problem is now that there is NO shops at all in Germany selling UCA´s.

I already looked at 4x4parts.com but they wan´t an horribly high shipping fee to germany.

Du you guy know any other Internet Shops where I can find UCA´s? prices and brands doesn´t really matter as long as the shipping fees are in a acceptable range.

I hope you can help me out.

Greetings from germany

Mike

Go directly to Calmini in the USA..Bakersfield, Cali for the UCA's

and welcome

Hi and welcome Mike,
Superior Engineering in Australia also make UCA's but I can't say what shipping price to Germany would be, just something else to check out.

Hi and welcome Mike,
Superior Engineering in Australia also make UCA's but I can't say what shipping price to Germany would be, just something else to check out.

Our understanding is that Superior Engineering DO NOT make / manufacture the UCA's but simply rebadge Calmini's and then charge an arm and a leg for them.

others may wish to contribute regarding this info

Our understanding is that Superior Engineering DO NOT make / manufacture the UCA's but simply rebadge Calmini's and then charge an arm and a leg for them.

I have a pair of UCA`s from Superior for the D22 and they are NOT rebadged Calmini, i believe i actually have the first pair of d22 UCA`s from Superior and they are a great product, check their website.
In saying that i am unsure if they use to sell Calmini but i can say they have engineered their own product and its a great product as to date i cant fault it.

Cheers Steve

The superior arms do look good and it is good to see some local companies producing aftermarket gear, but they are very exxy in price in comparison to the calmini arms. Almost double what I paid delivered from the states.

The calmini arms are a tried and tested product that last. The only upside to the superior arms is the extra travel over the calmini, although I wonder how much extra it really is. Couldn't be too much more unless they are going to produce a diff drop kit too otherwise cv's will be maxed right out on full droop.

-tyler

Even with a diff drop kit wouldn't the extra down travel provided by the UCAs potentially stress the CVs?

My understanding is the diff drop kit would space the diff down and have no effect on wheel travel.

Obviously this wouldn't be the case if there was no cranking of the torsion bars at all and the diff drop kit was installed as well - is this what you meant?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Snake Racing sell re badged Calmini I believe.

Latest posts

Back