Non-Calmini Aftermarket UCA's (4x4parts.com)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Shay-

Reaction score
Was after an opinion on these UCAs

https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/frontier-front-suspension-lift-p-87.html

Was thinking about Calmini UCAs as my current aftermarket shocks are rubbing on my stock UCAs.

However came across these thanks to MATT and his post on the diff drop bushings and ball joint spacer kit. From the same mob. Roughly the same price as calmini to purchase. Quote was $70 to ship (inc diff drop) so I think that's slightly cheaper than calmini.

Reason for looking at these: If im going to buy the diff drop kit, wouldnt mind combining postage.

Not that I am expecting anyone to have actual experience with these, but from those technically minded and in the know. Is there anything that they can see that would put them off buying these? Or do they seem a reasonable substitute for the calmini arms?

Not that I have these arms but I have some parts in transit right now from these guys.they seem to run a tight ship.I suppose someone will have to mention that not all US kits are road legal here...but I'm a rule breaker

Latest posts

Back