need help with where to find parts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurt d22

Reaction score
hi, i need a new front left indicator lens for on my bull bar on my 2002 d22 and a new clip that holds the bonnet prop. anyone know any good places to try, cheers

Depends on who made the bullbar. If it's a genuine Nissan (ARB) then you could go to ARB/Nissan but you could also send a PM to Nizzbits here and get a new one or contact Niss4x4.com.au for a second-hand one. You might try the same for the bonnet gizmo.

Both are located in Victoria but freight everywhere.

The clip thats holds your bonnet bar in place is less than $5 from memory, Went into local nissan dealer a few weeks ago and replaced mine

yeah i replaced mine clip also, 2-3 bucks. Common thing to break and they had them in stock becasue of that. You can buy nice LED indicator lens for various bullbars, maybe replace them with those while your replacing the one.

Just measure the size of the lights and eBay a set of led indicators, my brother had the same problem and found new led's for cheaper than the new lenses and you shouldn't need a resistor to stop it from flashing like crazy aslong as the side and rear lights are working normally

alright fellas ill look into getting new led units. i called niss4x4 in Victoria this afternoon and they said it would coast $45 for a lens they have and that with out postage but i still have to try my local dealer

I'm surprised at that price. I asked nissan spare parts how much for grille clips and they said $30.00 or something ridiculous like that . I laughed and walked out and said good luck with that. Got them from the wreckers for nothing

ssh i used cable ties to hold the grille and headlight in on the courier at work, Cheap as :sarcastic: headlight does wobble a bit but wtf i dont drive it,

nice... easier to remove/replace then those twisty clips too!

Back