New 09 str

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if they do restrict them for the first 10,000km's for warrenty.

Dave.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do restrict them for the first 10,000km's for warrenty.

Dave.

Well,
thats something I'm sure a lot would like to find out,

is there any nissan mechs out there to answer that?

The YD25 being a Renault designed engine would have alot more technology in it the every other Nissan engine.

Garry aka Nizzbits heard anything ?

Dave.

Well,
thats something I'm sure a lot would like to find out,

is there any nissan mechs out there to answer that?

Hmmm Krankin',

Now you got me wondering if I should let Nissan Service my Nav for it's 10K?

I was going to get a qualified mech to do it and stamp it, but if there is some kind of reprogramming for more power, I'd be up for paying their outrageous service costs.

Anyone confirm or deny?

DJ

10k is $340 - basically change the oil, is all they did. Nissan should take a leaf out of Toyota's book and have fixed priced services ($150???).
20k will be close to $1000, not sure what i will do.

10k is $340 - basically change the oil, is all they did. Nissan should take a leaf out of Toyota's book and have fixed priced services ($150???).
20k will be close to $1000, not sure what i will do.

My Nissan factory servicing so far
10K $220 Mt Isa
20K $450 Broome
30K $250 Berwick(Vic)

Maybe the Thai trucks are cheaper/easier to service?

I doubt that there is a power bonus for a factory 10k service.. Wishful thinking......

My Nissan factory servicing so far
10K $220 Mt Isa
20K $450 Broome
30K $250 Berwick(Vic)

Maybe the Thai trucks are cheaper/easier to service?

I doubt that there is a power bonus for a factory 10k service.. Wishful thinking......

I'm doubtfull too,

but it would be good to know comming from a nissan tech

Back