New Billet Turbos - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a pretty normal process to do on any turbo swap you have the choice to use the double nut technique and unwind the studs and move them to the new turbo so it is the same concept as stock OR You can take the oportunity to convert to bolts (instead of studs) holding you dump on which makes it easier to get the dump on and off in the future

Thanks Forefront. A good 20 minutes with WD40 and the old double nut technique eventually screwed them out. I think I'll use them again as its pretty tight for space and if you changed to bolts I dont think you would ever get a spanner back in there to get it out again. cheers

Thanks Forefront. A good 20 minutes with WD40 and the old double nut technique eventually screwed them out. I think I'll use them again as its pretty tight for space and if you changed to bolts I dont think you would ever get a spanner back in there to get it out again. cheers

yeh thats a good point....advantage is dump not hitting firewall...disadvantage is the inner bottom ones would be a pain to get in hahaha

Can you let us know your product design capability and design background please ?..you mention over 10yrs---is this a full time business or an internet bedroom shop ?

what is your background and if any professional qualifications

How is the progress comming on the commonrail version?

Yd25 d22 version will be finished this week or next week

Can you let us know your product design capability and design background please ?..you mention over 10yrs---is this a full time business or an internet bedroom shop ?

what is your background and if any professional qualifications

I have been designing and manufacturing boat parts , jetski parts , car parts and 4x4 parts (importing weekly exporting fortnightly) for 10 yrs ..... A good chunk of the products i design and manufacture I dont sell myself im hired by companies to do it for them but some i sell as a hobby. I have about 10 world first products own 2 trademarks and 2 ADR certified products 12 part numbers in every autobarn in australia stocked by them and one of the products i make is in the entire field of nissan v8 supercars.

The navara parts i make now .... Intake pipe, 2 turbos , intercooler kit and the catch cans just stem from me having a nav myself , seeing the issue with i and changing it for the better

To some its possible that dealing on the internet, having an ebay store and facebok page may discredit me but without them a business that makes its money from selling a product to the public they are invaluable.

Last edited:
I have to say if i was a mechanic i wouldnt hesitate to buy your products. Even if and when my turbo lets go ill be buying your product. Someone who puts time and effort into r&d of a product that will be of great use to 1000s of d22 drivers is great workmanship. I also am hangjng out for the yd25 upgrade and also an upgraded top mount i/cooler if its in the future plans.

Rusty

Thanks rusty comments like that mean a lot to me!

As for top mount for yd25 i would have to get my hands on a yd25 d22 for a decent amount of time to research it .... Do yd25 owners what a front mount?

Thanks rusty comments like that mean a lot to me!

As for top mount for yd25 i would have to get my hands on a yd25 d22 for a decent amount of time to research it .... Do yd25 owners what a front mount?

Have seen a few with front mounts, quite big front mounts around the 600x300 size and even a handful of water to air barrell setups direct fit into old top mount position with radiator upfront. The water to air would be great for offroad setup just unsure how effective for everyday driving it would be.

I was thinking of upgrading to the A.R.E upgraded cooler with the new core and modified internals. Any thoughts? I know the cores are australian made and good quality as my bro in law sells them the cores.

Rusty

Well um just thinkin down the track of fitting up my zd30 front mount kit to yd25 .... It could be as simple as changing 2 pipes an the whole kit will fit

Its done and the extended tip design will be available in all my zd30 turbos from about the 7th sept onwards

in my opinion its impossible to improve on the compressor wheel now (without modifying heaps more stuff)....has every tiny little bit of latest technology in it now as will the new yd25 model in a couple of weeks and the gu models.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back