New D40 member

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SK88RR

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
thought i'd join up to this club, been apart of a few other car clubs so it seemed fitting now that i own a navara i join this one.

Names Rhys, from Penrith NSW, drive trucks and work in the bread industry. I skateboard and love a good drive.

I just recently bought a brand new D40 Navara Dual Cab 4x4 ST
Its black and has almost everything powder coated black. Im not a fan of chrome or any other colour than black hahaha.

I've always owned very low cars so this 4x4 is very new to me but i'm loving it.
Not sure yet if i'll be taking it off road all that much, other than dirt tracks to ride motos and camping, but i suppose time will tell.

Let me know what you think and if you see me out and about feel free to give me a wave or come say hi.
Cheers
Rhys

335368_10150817175460043_721065042_20869304_382006979_o-1.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

There's something appealing about the clean lines with everything black. It looks good!

We (NSW group) are going to go camping a lot more in the future, I'll be posting up trips in the NSW section and you're more than welcome to come along!

Welcome Rhys, having driven trucks and worked in the bread industry for 10 years I offer you my condolences, especially if you work for the same morons I once did.

But you own a D40 so all is good :big_smile:

thanks for the welcomes guys.

haahah yeah i'd say its still the same morons you worked for haha but gotta get that money to mod the d40 lol

looking forward to meeting some of you at some time. thanks

its just the backing plate behind where the badge used to be. i will be eventually cutting it out for now its just got a blacked out billet grill over the top of the old grill. im painting all my badges matte black next week. chrome peeling then spray painting them

Ah ok kool
I was thinking about using NiteShades spray tint and seeing how it went.Its designed to go on plastic so it might work .Its either that or order Black Chrome units from the US.
I originally bad billet in the grill but since painting the grill body colour I am leaning away from putting the billet back

Latest posts

Back