New guy on the block

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d22nissan

Reaction score
Gday all, First time poster on the site. I just wanted to say hi to you all and thank you all for fueling my dreams of building a tuff truck. I have a 2001 d22 St-R 3ltr TD. I have only got a couple of mods but i love it. Have done a trip to Fraser in it and it did everything my mates new Hilux and Triton did so i was happy.
Cheers
Adam

Gidday Adam and welcome .. i'm sure you'll find lots of useful info hidden amongst these pages ... and a few good people too ... (quit a few actually)

Gday Tony, Thanks. I would like to lift it a little. Put some draws in the back and get a little more power. Just more power on hills would be good. Thanks for the reply.

Do you have the 3.0 litre turbo engine in yours? You might consider an intercooler (which also catches bits of broken turbocharger) to give a small amount of extra power, or you can chip it to give it a decent boost. Be aware that chipping it will alter the amount of fuel going in and usually it means more fuel to get more power, so your economy will suffer.

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like a tidy truck. What are you thinking of doing to it?

Gday Tony, Thanks. I would like to lift it a little. Put some draws in the back and get a little more power. Just more power on hills would be good. Thanks for the reply.

Latest posts

Back