New here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dungee

Reaction score
Hey, been browsing these forums for a while, feeling brave tonight so here's my first post. Signed the contract on a new D22 with the Queensland pack today, now I have to wait 3 weeks for delivery :-( Oh well.

Gday and welcome aboard. Three weeks?? did they not have the colour you wanted?, or is there just no stock??

They didn't have the white in stock, three weeks was the max time to deliver. They threw in the factory snorkel and roof bars. I'm happy with the dealer so far, lets see if they can deliver on time. Now to work on my wish list of bits to add to it...

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase, make sure you pull that snorkel apart and reseal it. I can almost guarantee the dealership wont seal it properly.

yeah thought that may be the case, they always seem to not have the one you want, they will have 5 in every other colour.. lol

That list will never end, and even if you think you are getting close,,, someone will bring out some new gadget you just have to buy hahaha

Welcome mate, You picked a bloody good 4x4 ute. As Blacknav said make sure you pull the snorkel apart and re seal it as there are quite a few threads on here about water intake because nissan had not sealed the snorkel well enough.

Finally picked up the new beast today, yaaa, came a couple of weeks quicker than expected, photo in my garage. Totally happy with it, now, what to add first? Dual batteries, winch, locking diff, UHF radio?
Debating either canopy or camper trailer too, don't want to have a canopy on full time though so maybe the off-road camper is the solution?

i dont think theres a front lokka for our diffs yet?
rear lsd is pretty good but
and welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back