New leaf springs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnkathy81

Reaction score
Ok so decided I'm going to just put a new set of leaf springs in the nav constant 300kg when funds permit. What's everyone recommend? How much weight they carrying with them, how is ride etc..

My mate has the efs 300kg constant the ride is ok but saging abit his adding extra 2 leafs his holding constantly bout 400kg

Ok thanks ill probably mark the efs off my list then. Not sure if anyone here has dobinsons? Had someone recommending me them.

All good spoke to John (zordo) top bloke told me to just grab another leaf and add it in to my tough dogs, no need to buy new set. Only guy who dosnt spin crap trying to just make money out of you, definitely speak to him again for whatever else I need in the future.

Where do you live Johnkathy?
John's a great bloke I get all my gear through him.

Last edited:
Was gonna say I've got a set of d40 leafs at home. Canberra.
Was going to do the same and add one to my pack but decided to buy new ones

Originally John suggested I do what your doing as I have medium duty leafs and have since added more weight.

Managed to sell my fish tank so I bought the right weight rated ones instead!

So no longer need the standard ones I have, and have some mediums for sale soon too!

That's fair enough, I've had my share of fish tanks in the past too, another money pit lol.

Cause I have the tough dogs barely year old think it's worth just adding a leaf for my situation anyway.

Latest posts

Back