New member saying gidday and thanks for having me

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funnily enough it was to do with the car and not what you may be thinking.
I recently bought a Garmin Nuvi 2460 GPS and one of the accessories is a unit known as a Garmin ecoRoute HD. it connects into the OBDII connector of the car and Bluetooths real time data to the GPS unit. Also interrogates the fault codes and displays on the unit. I am curious if anyone has purchased and had success with this unit.

Gday and welcome D4ORTY, IM thinking "Old Tony" will no something about what you are looking at.

Welcome to the forum.

Yep I know what you're talking about but nope, I don't do it. I use an ELM-327 bluetooth adapter and software on my phone to display any data I want from the ECU.

D40RTY I also have the same set up but with the 3790t gps I dont think the units are much different, but I quite like the ecoHD it give you heaps of info probably more than I understand I like the milage section at the pump becauses it measures the gps kms not the odometer which appears a little out in my ST D40

Latest posts

Back