Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retlif

Reaction score
Hi, i own Sydney Filter Services, and we supply filters for all Nissan models.
I would be happy to make up filter kits and put them on our online store, and give discount to members.
I wont put any more details here, because i am not sure if it is appropriate to do so here.

Yeh even a extras kit for doing touring containing belts and good spares. maybe containing oil fuel air filters, top bottom radiator hoses, spare belts for fan and Alternator and maybe some other bits.

Rusty

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum.
I will try and get some Navara kits put on our website tomorrow.
I will also , in the next few days , list timing belts and alternator belts to suit the navaras.
Our website is Sydney Filter Services

ok for the people who know this thread is about Sydney Filters and there gear.

maybe we need to change the thread title to Sydney Filters or something?

I spoke to Retlif today from Sydney Filter in regards to a kit with a genuine Nissan Oil Filter for those people who like the added benefit of the non return valve being in the right spot for the upright yd25 oil filter, which will not allow the oil to return to the sump and cause knocking and poor startup issues on our motors.

Retlif was super helpful and chased matching part numbers to the genuine units and contact me back asap with all the details i needed including shipping cost to my door. So what we ended up with was a full kit including, Oil(Genuine Mann, which is what Nissan use just with there logo on it), Air, and Fuel for a cheap $62+postage. the other yd25 kit for d22 is only $43+postage but doesnt have the genuine oil filter in it so the non return valve may not be in the same spot.

I would recommend this service and for $62 +postage its still cheap then just the air element from nissan.

Thanks again

Rusty

Latest posts

Back