New Nissan Juke SUV/CUV Announced...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaaaactually, I first thought it was fugly, but scrolling down, I loooove the inside. Then the back was kinda growing on me. Maybe me being a girl but i would get one :p never sell my nav, but as a second run around car...

I don't entirely mind the back and the interior looks OK, but the front just does not work. Plus I have never been a fan of the current crop of Mazda wheelarches and now Nissan seem to have copied them.

But that front! Subaru went that way with a soft roader recently and then gave it an almighty facelift, which is what I see in the future of this car. A couple of years and they will plonk a more conventional front on it.

It reminds me of something I overheard at the Melbourne motor show a couple of years ago. Walking past the Ssanyong stand (Just after the kyron was released) I heard the bloke running the stand dismissing someones thoughts about the front end styling with "You can't see it while you are driving it" That was the one where it looked like they forgot to fit the grille.

Maybe all the car manufactures should make one super car company, then they can make 7 types of vehicle in different colours,

1. small car
2. medium car
3. Large Car
4. soft roader SUV
5. D/C Ute 4x4
6. Single cab ute 4x4
7. Solid axle, double locked twin turbo v8 diesel wagon

Latest posts

Back