New rear bar from Ironman.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sales will be a bit slow until the car starts to sell. You'd think they'd make them for current models as it is an after market part. I like it but not much room for the number plate.

Especially since the ARB and TJM bars are very average in looks and are way overpriced

Hey Guys,

Glad to hear you're all loving the look of the rear bar!

This was the first bar we did, as we have started doing whole vehicles development, rather than doing a bar - moving to another vehicle for another accessory, then back for a snorkel etc.

This means when we do the development on the vehicle from now on, we'll be doing the full range of accessories from day dot.

Now as to why we haven't done it for older Navs, we may do one for a D40, but since both the D40s and D22 are tilted to end their model runs very soon, they aren't nearly as great a focus as other models (sorry I wish I could give more positive news).

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

Would be good if ironman had done a rear bar for the d22s. Dont know why they never did. Think you'll be waiting a while to sell these in aus.

Would be good if ironman had done a rear bar for the d22s. Dont know why they never did. Think you'll be waiting a while to sell these in aus.

Just saw a couple D23s drive by the office today... I don't know who's they were, and if they are officially on sale yet, but they are coming, and soon.

And local sales aren't the only place we sell. Internationally the D23 has already been available for almost a year now and we've been selling a lot of them already.

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

Latest posts

Back