New softwear for nissan d22 2.5 cr

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janssen83

Reaction score
Hi guys was in nissan yesterday for a 40000k service and was told that there is new softwear for the nissan d22 2.5cr to get rid of the excess black smoke that theses things blow. I know that they are ment to blow smoke it's just part of being diesel but I don't believe that they should blow as much as they do. They have no intentions of updating this for you unless u complain about it as they have no plans to make this a recall as they would look like a bunch of cock heads after all the complaining I have seen about this over the last couple of years. I'm not sure if it will work but I'm booked in for Wednesday week to have it done and will let u know if it helps

You have to give FB a chance to ring someone for an answer, the cleaners at Nissan don't have access to the computer.

Se there a cost to having this done or are nissan putting their hand in their pocket?
Yes I know nissan don't have pockets lol

Yer guys I thought this might get you all going lol I have a roo chip and 3inch ss system so it would blow a bit more smoke then normal. But I will let u all know ASAP and I have no intentions of paying a cent for this to be done eather getting nissan to do anything in toowoomba is like trying to get blood out of a stone. But nissan aus should be doing this on every d22 that comes in for a service for free.i don't see why we spend so much money buying these thing localy and having them serviced by such strict guide lines only to be shitted on every time some thing gos wrong with them clearly they know its not right or they would have not even tyred to update the soft wear at all to fix this on top of that I have diff problems now with backlash my brother angery bundy bear on here has the same problem and am getting them impression that it is piss poor oil in the diff. I love how they are so dead set firm on only using nissan oils and coolants and shit clearly they are all shit lol sorry boys not trying to rant lol just thought u should know about this update as I feel that we are all intiltle to this info and should be informed of these things when our cars are still in warranty anyways guys its ten in the morrining now so I can drink some jack now and chill out :) have a top weekend boys and ill let u know how it gos

They must be a little slow up that way too, it takes a while for answers to arrive. :sarcastic:

If it's any help i have 2 mates with the same car when i had mine on the dyno it was running lean standard,the tuner told me they all do it then when you boot it the ecu pumps in fuel to compensate hence heaps of smoke but this is heresay,after my full chipit setup i get no smoke before on heavy acceleration could not see the car behind me in the daylight pehaps nissan runs them all lean to reduce emmisions or something?

Forgot to say i don't use nissan for any form of wty when the need arises,after 8 attempts to fix my failed body mounts and 4 attempts to fix fan resistor i gave up just tended to diff seals myself would rather pay for the part and do it now with just my weight 85kgs on the factory alloy bar the rhs lower bump stop hits so i guess it's all sagged thought the damm mounts had gone again but it's on the stop bouncing shall i go to nissan to get t/bars ajusted no there goes another day off work after only 40k doing the efs lift next week so no need just wait till you see the crappy oil from your diff t/case and box when you do 40k service nissan just puts the same shit in

Yer mate I can only imagine lol wasn't try to have a rant. Love my truck to bits hay as I bet we all do. It was just my first band new car that's all, and just maybe expected a bit better after sales care then what I get at the end of the day it's a top truck just like to see it last. And have more good memory's then bad

Latest posts

Back