New to navara's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swej92

Reaction score
Hi guys, im new to nissan navara's as i use to own a 1hz 80 series, i would just like to ask everyones opinion an experience too. My 80 series had small lift and 33's, and i would like to lift my navara (suspension only) and run 33's on her too. Im a single dad and fourth year fitter and turner, thats why i bought a brand new navara, i could put my little fella in the back, and had a car that needed less maintaince. Anyway, i just want to know what suspension is required and offset rims to get 33's on comfortably as my little man loved going offroad in daddys truck!

Thanks guys!

I think you might be lean on reply's as all that you seek has already been discussed many times before, have a look through the forum eg members rides and the "STICKY" on fitting 33';s
if that fails go crazy on the search function and you will find heaps of threads im sure.

All the best,

285/75r16 will fit with a 2+2 lift (suspension and body), give the forum sponsor zordo a ring he does kits for the D22 and can do fitting as well if you can get to Brisbane.

I have the 3" calmini kit with 285/75R16 km2's on a set of 16x8 king steelies with a +20 off set, I got quite a bit of scrubbing before I hacked the inner guards up. It has put my cv's on a pretty stupid angle so im going to head down the 2+2 lift road to bring them back to a better angle.

Welcome to the forums mate.

Brett

Latest posts

Back