Newbie from Denmark :)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henrik

Reaction score
Hi all

My name is Henrik and I'm from Denmark in Scandinavia.

I came across this forum in my search for reviews on Sunyee, which I'm planning on buying some lights from. Otherwise I just have a normal healthy interest in lifted trucks. Or well, it's maybe a bit abnormal from a Danish point of view, cause very few people need it, and it would be for either job or fun. And my job don't demand it, since we are supplied with loads of cars from the government and I don't have the money to have a 4x4 for fun :(

For the same reason the best deal I could make with the wife was a Nissan Qashqai.

My little wet dream is a little lift, some bigger tyres and some extra lighting... Starting with the easy part :)

Henrik

Hi all

My name is Henrik and I'm from Denmark in Scandinavia.

I came across this forum in my search for reviews on Sunyee, which I'm planning on buying some lights from. Otherwise I just have a normal healthy interest in lifted trucks. Or well, it's maybe a bit abnormal from a Danish point of view, cause very few people need it, and it would be for either job or fun. And my job don't demand it, since we are supplied with loads of cars from the government and I don't have the money to have a 4x4 for fun :(

For the same reason the best deal I could make with the wife was a Nissan Qashqai.

My little wet dream is a little lift, some bigger tyres and some extra lighting... Starting with the easy part :)

Henrik

Haha! I bet that will be a mission getting her to agree espcially if you share it.. but at least you like navaras so hope you enjoy the forum maybe one day you will have a 4x4 too if you are on here too much lol

4BYFOR: Haha, it was quite a struggle getting permission for just the LED light bar, and it has to be the same width as the numberplate, and don't stick out too much and not be illegal and not too big otherwise, and black and and and.... So I think you're right, but maybe some day I get a truck of my own, but at that time they're all probably running on electricity....

Thx all, and yes, it's a little odd being that I'm from the other side of the planet, but you got to go where the fish is :)

Latest posts

Back