Newbie saying hello

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and thanks for the welcome. I am hoping to be able to assist in some post and get some good ideas at the same time.

Welcome to the forums. We hope you can assist too because some of us have no idea...(actually I speak for myself only, just in case anyone takes offense).

It's a natural progressions, they started out on Mario Kart now they are all learning to type on the internet. Wait till they learn that it's no longer necessary to power your car by pushing your feet through the floor.

(Why should the rivalry be restricted to D22 against D40, there is a whole other group to annoy now) :sarcastic:

LOL. Thanks guys. By the way I am a chick (tomboy actually) give me a car or 4x4 and i can fix it so i hope you guys don't treat me differently.

Some forums as soon as they find out i'm not a bloke just ignore me. Hope you guys are not like that.

If I had the $$ would have bought a D22 or D40 but ended up with the D21.

Personally I don't care whether you wear a dress or pants, Dave likes to wear a dress and we don't hold that against him...well not very often.

As long as you don't drive a Toyota I think most of the guys will treat you like they treat the rest of the Nav drivers...although how we treat each other is sometimes open to question.

Thanks Krafty. Not a toyota 4x4 anyway. But this is what i did to my old pajero lol. Now i had the D21 and a GU Patrol, both diesels.

LOL. Thanks guys. By the way I am a chick (tomboy actually) give me a car or 4x4 and i can fix it so i hope you guys don't treat me differently.

Some forums as soon as they find out i'm not a bloke just ignore me. Hope you guys are not like that.

If I had the $$ would have bought a D22 or D40 but ended up with the D21.

Welcome, I think there are a few other chicks floating around here to.

Personally I don't care whether you wear a dress or pants, Dave likes to wear a dress and we don't hold that against him...well not very often.

As long as you don't drive a Toyota I think most of the guys will treat you like they treat the rest of the Nav drivers...although how we treat each other is sometimes open to question.

Dont listen to Krafty he drives a mobile Salon, if you need your hair done or finger nails done he is your man.

He found the hair dryer bag the other day in his Nav. The one that Nissan supply with every D40.

Dave.

G'day and welcome and Krafty look at all the photo's from the other week with the D22's continually pulling D40's out of the mud.On a hot sticky day we will probably have to pull you guys out of the asphalt aswell and Dave I thought you wern't going to tell anyone you wore a dress.You got busted out in public didn't you.lol

Wait a dog-gone minute. Krafty, are you doing nails as well now? Nails is my turf, you get orf and go back to your GHD styler.

It was probably you that stole my orange sticks the other day!

Tony I'm not stepping on your toes, I respect everyone's boundaries and I wont take business off a fellow D40 driver. Dave is just getting a bit nit pickie because his pink perm didn't come out like he wanted it too last time he was at my salon.

If your nails crack Tony's got the fix for that. (See Tony I'm not stealing business I'm drumming it up for you)

Squeak sometimes we even get serious and solve peoples problems, stick around you might see us help someone.

Diamond Nails is the trick. Let it dry properly though, so it can harden all the way through before you start bashing away again.

Thanks Krafty, maybe it was Dave that took the orange sticks. That's ok, I think he left his fluffy handcuffs behind so I reckon it's a good trade. Unless they're yours, mate, and if so I'll mail 'em down to you.

Back