Newbie > she's coming

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got it she is a great to drive , took it for a smooth drive to the gong , the missus didnt thing it was going to be so nice to sit and drive in it after be disel ( father inlaw reckon its crap and thinks has alot of problem BUT life full of problems and when they arise you if a solution) tosser!

BUT I LOVE IT..... going to drive to gosford this avo for a fish so it will be a nice drive ALONE.

One thing i found that polar white has little spot yellowy colour but its all over the car ( could this be rust) hope not. does ne one have this colour to compare.

going to look for the sensor today.

cheers

Good morning

pictures are coming dave, but on my trip away on the weekend , ive notice only one issue so far knock on wood . Coming back from woy woy i decided to take the old hwy near bbrooklyn as i was driving up the hill between 3 and 4th drive a little tinning sound came from engine bay near drivers side , but it would only happen when in in those two gear and revs are at 2500, ive noted it down so when i take it back for the 1000 k inspection , ill tell them . but has any one had this issue.

As for fuel so far have done 375km and im on half tank. i really enjoyed it so smooth to drive i love it, either thou i got no fish i was happy to get away and enjoy the drive.

Heading to jarvis bay for a gamefishing comp cant wait for the drive.

Latest posts

Back