nissan apparel?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob titan

Reaction score
does any one know where i can buy nissan apparel?

like a polo top and such

had a look on the US nissan website but postage is 70 dollars, not worth it for a polo top

any one know of a better site either aust or worldwide?

cheers:dancing:

why would you want to wear the apparel of a company who rips people off, who doesnt care for their customers, and who now just seems to make lower quality cars?

spend a bit more time reading here and you'll see why nissan have lost the plot.

Go for them as part of the new car deal, I got 2 snow jackets out of Subaru when I brought the Forrestor. Subaru had $400 each on them in the show room, I'm not silly enough to believe they are really worth that much but I've seen similar for over $200 in snow shops. They wouldn't drop the change over cost by another cent but they were more than happy to throw in their over priced jacket and it saved me spending $400 at a snow shop.

Most dealers usually have some form of apparel show off in the dealership somewhere, but their prices are stupid. As far as the US ones go try using one of those "ship to" companies where you get a US postal address and for a small fee they on ship it to you at normal shipping costs rather than those silly US postage rates some US sites claim are justified.

Ha ha I was at a Tough tracks comp and they were giving Nissan buisness Ties and other corporate shit out as prizes in the raffell

Latest posts

Back