Nissan D22 CHIP NOW AVAILABLE WITH 62% INCREASE WITH CHIP IT POWER PACKAGE

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm looking to get a chip maybe next month .
No egt controller though. 3" exhaust, intercooler
Should be finished this week..!
Chip next. Is it still $899.00???
Can't get any word from Northside and not keen on the chip from uk as customer
Service is a bitch.
Here are you guys actually located?

Yes, 10% off ... $999 retail gets it down to $899.10

+$25.00 express freight

We are in Sydney and Perth

Peakhurst.
How do I go about getting a trade rate Nissan price working for them ;)

You got drop a chip into me at Nissan too haha ;).
Have you got any economy figures at all?

Have to admit ill deff be getting one of these chips in the next few months. Should have my intercooler in the next few weeks then my exhaust not long after, then I'll get the chip and boost controller,

How much for these plus install???
I used to have a mate that did all my wiring for me but he has just moved away so it looks like I'll be paying to get stuff installed now

Performance figures are hard to come by but most customers will report around 5 - 7 % fuel savings. I personally get around 5% but I drive harder than most.

However, if you drive it all the time like you stole it don't expect ANY fuel savings.

A less restrictive exhaust will always help fuel economy

Get back from work on the 28/5 and going straight to the WA office a couple minutes from my house to organize one of these bad boys and exhaust to be put on the nav. Will let people know how the nav goes with 33's and no intercooler (yet).

secretly excited :)

Brett

Get back from work on the 28/5 and going straight to the WA office a couple minutes from my house to organize one of these bad boys and exhaust to be put on the nav. Will let people know how the nav goes with 33's and no intercooler (yet).

secretly excited :)

Brett

You'll be stoked.

Some people may not be as close to the shop as u are and that's why the kit comes plug and play and available for purchase online with forum discount. Exhausts are a straight fit too. Ie no bending or modifying etc

Cheers

Robert

Do the stores all talk with each other Robert? If I mention the forum would I be entitled to receive the discount or only if I go through you and order online? I am looking forward to being able to over take the Sunday drivers :)

Brett

Do the stores all talk with each other Robert? If I mention the forum would I be entitled to receive the discount or only if I go through you and order online? I am looking forward to being able to over take the Sunday drivers :)

Brett

its an online thing Brett. We do this so forum members will benefit but its through here. Send me an email if you like.

Also it is super easy to install and will save you some dollars there too.

Well all booked in to get chip, egt controller and 3" mild steel exhaust while I am at work, pick it up on way home from airport, getting pretty excited, hopefully its a well spent $2800.

Brett

Latest posts

Back