Nissan D22 CHIP NOW AVAILABLE WITH 62% INCREASE WITH CHIP IT POWER PACKAGE

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its been almost a month and i STILL have not heard a reply from chip-it reguarding my chip for the ZD30.

Long story short, i was away up north, had someone drop my car in to my local chip it shop to get 3" exhaust, ZD30 chip and EGR controller installed for when i get home. Rang them on phone a couple days before i get home, yep all good, everything installed except your chip as we are expecting it in the mail tomorrow. AWESOME! i thought i went with a good company so i was quite stoked.

I arrive at chip it store after arriving in Perth from work, there is my green beast all sexy with her rather big exhaust coming out the back, i was so excited. I went in store to pay but had to wait for the service man to stop talking to some bloke about a shitty chinese chip he bought from ebay. After 15 minutes of waiting i quietly butted in and asked if he could talk to me a paying customer over this bloke and his shit chinese chip. Obviously i just wanted to drive the car and feel the difference this chip made, unfortunatly this was not the case.

Sorry sir, we are still waiting for your chip to come in the mail and we only installed your exhaust as we dont have any EGR controllers in stock either. FFS i was told on the phone EVERYTHING was installed and ready to go bar the chip which was arriving the next day.

So after a big dissapointment i was assured it would all be in mail in the next week and they would call me to book car in to get shit done, that was 4 weeks ago! Since then the exhaust developed a rattle in it due to two seperate bolts coming loose off the turbo side which instead of being fixed by chip it, i had to get under car and tighten them myself as they were too busy to fix it that day.

All in all, Chip It may be putting out some decent results and be a fantastic company, I am not denying that, but my experience with them has been rather shitty to say the least and i will not be reccommending them to anyone and I will not be getting my chip through them.

Brett

Not sure what store in Perth but either Clarkson or Balcatta. In any case that is not good enough.

bbryant85 can I ask you to call 1800 78 48 82 and check with Angelique where they are up to. Since I run the east coast area I am a little removed. However, someone has stuffed up so I am sorry for that.

They will 100% fix all issues guaranteed but I guess your customer card has somehow slipped through the cracks. Again, sorry.

If anyone wants a chip sent out to them, best to contact me directly. I have a pretty thorough regime for getting back to people also immediately (except Sundays)

I am available on the phone 7 days. Call direct on 0412 304030 or send me an email [email protected]

I will look after forum members personally

Not sure what store in Perth but either Clarkson or Balcatta. In any case that is not good enough.

bbryant85 can I ask you to call 1800 78 48 82 and check with Angelique where they are up to. Since I run the east coast area I am a little removed. However, someone has stuffed up so I am sorry for that.

They will 100% fix all issues guaranteed but I guess your customer card has somehow slipped through the cracks. Again, sorry.

Hey mate, I wont be dealing through Clarkson again so not going to call them, since then i have purchased a EGT gauge so dont need them to install theirs for me, when the time comes i will just order my chip through you as your customer service is through the roof :D but that has been put on hold for the time being.

Thanks

Brett

G'day mate, I'm after info on your chip for the d22 zd30, couldnt find the specific application on the website and couldnt send email so i PM'd ya!
cheers, nick.

another happy customer

"Dear chipitdps,

colin from brisbane here i purchased a chip for my navara about a month ago
to try to fix the terible turbo lag my car had .towing my boat was
dangerous because under 2000rpm there is no power what so ever with your
chip fitted it now pulls from 1400rpm with allmost no turbo lag.last
weekend i went on a trip about 300km. before chip on the same trip i
returned 8.7lts per 100 km NOW 6.3lts per 100km.the torque increase is
unbelievable.
thank you and i have recomended you to several other people
whom will be contacting you soon.
once again thank you
colin"

Can you tell us the performance increase to be expected in a navara zd30? Is there a dyno graph?
cheers, nick.

there are dyno sheets here for the common rail

Nissan Graphs

If someone wants to write to me on [email protected] i can email them these dyno sheets so they can add directly to the forum.

I will also dig up the ZD30 dyno graphs

Cheers

Robert

Last edited:
Hey mate. Old thread, I know, but I just sent you an email in regards to a D22 ZD30 chip. This offer is still going, yeah?

Latest posts

Back