Nissan H/body 2005 - ZD30 motor turbo uprgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ams

Reaction score
hi peeps,
so glad to see this forum and site, thout they were no navara / hardbody pickup lovers,
i have the double cab, zd30 nissan hardbody as we call it here, 2005, done a few mods, with unichip piggyback ecu management did me wonders, i`m looking for
1) Lift kits for this car
2) what is the best turbo upgrade as i want to run the boost solenoid system throat the computer as stock turbo is rod to waste gate
3) and i need 6th gear car is running high torque

shall pst up pic soon

thanks

turbo inquired...

ok , finally got a upgrade turbo, from the new Zd30 motors running in the urvans, its garrett take a look

its a straight fit only thing was making a new down pipe and flange for exhaust system....

Attachments

• IMG_2432.jpg
    IMG_2432.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2434.jpg
    IMG_2434.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 135
p.s engine bay, and different view from turbo exhaust side

Attachments

• IMG_2433.jpg
    IMG_2433.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2430.jpg
    IMG_2430.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 647
5 gear

anyone have any idea on how to change the 5 drive gear for a longer drive as i`m maxing out...

ams said:
anyone have any idea on how to change the 5 drive gear for a longer drive as i`m maxing out...

Not sure exactly what you mean... Create a new thread and post up you question there, with more detail about what you mean.

probably not a great choice of turbo. urvans have less power than the navara does and i would expect turbo do be sized for that.
better off with a patrol or terrano turbo. however they may have used the same turbo and detuned it for the urvan.

yes they are variable turbo and i assum he has a control system for them.

6 gear....only way would be to fit a D40 gearbox in or fit an external overdrive.

Latest posts

Back