Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya Scott....

where/who/how much did ya do for your rear tailgate/carrier setup.?

:cheers!:

I just read through all 35 pages, a truly awesome build!

Scottybobcat,
Somewhere around page 22 or so you mentioned getting about 200kw at the wheels, did you have the truck on the dyno after all the mods were done?

My compliments once again,

Serge.

Yeah mate after the heads,cam and intake changes she's 300kw.

That must make for a lively rear end on wet roads....:sarcastic:
I had 208 kw at the wheels on the rollers some months ago, should be around 220 kw to the wheels right now.

So 300kw should provide some "fairly enthusiastic" acceleration, I would imagine:big_smile:

That must make for a lively rear end on wet roads....:sarcastic:

So 300kw should provide some "fairly enthusiastic" acceleration, I would imagine:big_smile:

i have had the pleasure of driving scottys beast
enthusiastic is an understatment
and that was in a mudpit at muster
on the road with traction it would be even better
a very unique and original build

Thanks!
Hope to get back on the rollers in a month or so to get 220kW/300hp at the wheels.

Not bad for a little 4 pot oil burner ehh??

Hey Scotty, congrats on getting the Nav the way u want it! im jealous haha.

Was thinking of putting the D40 seats in my D22 aswell, just wondering what u had to do to fit it, and do you still get enough leg/headroom with the new seat? (im 6'4 so i need it)

and are all D40 seats the same or are some years different?

any info would be muchly appreciated!

Cheers, James

Yoy have to grind the seat mounts off both seats.Bolt the D22 mounts back onto the floor and place the D40 seat on the D22 mounts. Once you have got it lined up and straight tack weld them to the seat. Unbolt it and pull the seat back out and weld it properly. The STX seat is the best as it has full adjustments. Hope this helps you.

Great thanks Scotty,
yeah that helps i will try and get my hands on an STX seat, doesnt sound too hard.
did u find ur sitting higher than the stock seat or about the same, and does it cut into the backseat legroom any more?

any idea if the thai/spanish builds have different seats?

Cheers for the help :)
James

Awesome thats music to my ears! :) cant wait to get some, probly end up doing both so the mrs doesnt get jealous lol.

just wanna know whether someone can still sit in the backseat behind you? (small enough as it is lol)

Cheers, James

Passenger seat has no adjustments. But I'm not fond of d40 seats anyways.. Better than 22 seats but I'd rather my old seats out of my VZ ss

Latest posts

Back