Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video Scott.

That V8 rumble sounds nice.

I hope Josh is next with a V8. Duramax it Josh.

Scotty, I showed the burnout videos to my 13 year old, car-mad son. His response of "that's sick as!!!" says it all.

Hey - you should be in the bloody thing when it roars to life and the ass end is trying to catch the front, and then you get a panoramic 360 degree view of the country side as it rips into a 360 burnout......that is as sick as!

Navararollbar001.jpg

Navararollbar002.jpg

Navararollbar003.jpg

Navararollbar004.jpg

A few picks of the roof bar/cage and the quality of the welds.

[
We built the front section of the roof rack with a 5 degree angle to take the weight of the roof top tent

I know how big you are, I would have made that 10degrees!:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Looks good, what's the paint finish?, looks like a textured powdercoat.

a couple more little mods today boys.I modified my dual battery tray and fitted a 97a/h acdelco deep cycle battery in and put the white globes in the head lights and bought a HID kit for my spotties.
Tomorrow I'm going to do a few mods to the roof rack and fit my other spotties and make a high lift jack mount off it inbetween rebuilding the 6.2 chev diesel

nice one scotty, so if you dont sell the chev diesel what you gonna put it in? torque monster ride on mower????? lol

Latest posts

Back