Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott I wanted to catch up with you on saturday but slept in.

I was out for a 49th and everyone was trying to set me up with this chick I wasn't interested in, so I started drinking faster and had abit to much to drink.

Anyways I haven't heard from her.

Whats the economy like ?

Dave.

Hey Dave a holes a hole and any hole is a goal.You drank more to get your beer goggles on didnt you.I ddnt go up on saturday as it wasnt finished but I flew up yesterday and drove straight back.What a weapon.I have it at the engineers now

My natural thoughts would have gone to a Nissan engine like a VQ45DE 4.5L V8, or even a VG30DETT twin turbo V6 - a LS1 certainly wouldn't have been something I would have thought of!!! But looks like a good result and I bet it would surprise a few people off the lights!

I had a V6 D40 auto, and even that hammered. I always thought of how good it would be with a small blower to a couple of turboes hanging off it - or maybe a modern Nissan V8 engine.

shit house on fuel but I was taking no prisoners mate.I sat on a dollar 25 most of the way.
I had a ton in the back all the way home aswell.I will see what it is like doing the speed limit.lol.I dragged a bloke in am xr8 ute and he couldnt get away from me.quite funny actually and that was with a ton in the back.I may also have to change the sequence on the auto computer aswell

I got the rear bar off ebay.It was off a courier ute,justmodified the irons.There was another one on ebay the other day off a d22.Have a look.
Dave it sat on about 2900 rpm.You want to hear it when it kicks back and takes off.It sounds like nascar.F&#ckin awsome.I took photos with my phone and a vid with it but I cant load them so when I get it back tomorrow I will take some decent photos and vid and post them

Ah righto, I know you can get 4.1 diff gears for the H233B but the R200 I am not sure about.

Will make it better on fuel, apparently C200 centres are the same as the R200A.

Dave.

Good point Dion as TB45E powered GU's run 3.9 in auto spec if my memory is right.

TB48DE's run 3.5 in auto GU's.

Dave.

Scotty, can U bring the car (erm ... beast ...) down this way b4 you take off on holidays ? I have a mate with a V8 holden Ute ya can drag down one of the local back streets if ya like !!

Scotty, how about putting up on the thread here, what the engineer waz saying about the o/all tyre sizes for the Navara's ?

i reckon it would bring on an interesting debate ...

Good point Dion as TB45E powered GU's run 3.9 in auto spec if my memory is right.

TB48DE's run 3.5 in auto GU's.

I can't think of a commercial Nissan with a 3.5 C200 but there might be a skyline or scooby doo with a 3.5 R200

Latest posts

Back