Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill drive it up to qld for you when its ready scotty. Or vic... either doesnt worry me

Well I fly down to Newcastle in the morning to pick the Nav up so lets see how it goes this time.
He reckons he has got it perfect.We will see.As far as the $750.00 bill is concerned he can do what a duck can't do and stick his bill right up his arse

I got the new wheels for the Nav today for the every day driving.18x9's

navarawheels2.jpg

Bloody terrible at the moment.The new drugs are good though.I need to get used to them before I drive or not take them when I have to drive in the morning.The doctors are now talking about putting in a full time 10's machine into the spine or a full time morphine drip into the spine which sits under the skin.I'm over it though,not being able to work shits me to tears an then lawyers against the insurance companies and all the bloody rigmorole.

Bloody terrible at the moment.The new drugs are good though.I need to get used to them before I drive or not take them when I have to drive in the morning.The doctors are now talking about putting in a full time 10's machine into the spine or a full time morphine drip into the spine which sits under the skin.

What have you done to yourself now?

Latest posts

Back