Nissan Newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergo

Reaction score
Gday everyone, im Pete. Picked up my '10 D22 a couple of months ago and with 2500km on the clock i must say im impressed already!. having joined forums relating to most cars ive owned it goes without saying that here would be the best source of tips, tricks and mods :devil: , anyways, with this out of the way i must be off, got some reading ahead of me :)

Hey Tony, i eventually plan to get around to all the usual stuff, 2 or 3 inch lift, spottys, bigger tyres, etc.. ive got the bullbar, snorkel and uhf fitted already so im part way there, dont want to go too far over the top, worried about warranty and turning it into something thats not practical for my everyday needs. work commuter monday to friday, bush warrior on weekends! its mainly going to be used for touring round the bush not full on 4wd stuff, bit of mud and the odd water crossing here and there, im a keen camper so i like to get out into the thick of it and get back home again in 1 piece :)

41103_454257381321_653076321_6157051_8121261_n.jpg

day 1, Port Welshpool, Vic, 300km on the clock, lol

Latest posts

Back