Nissan servicing schedule / intervals

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yobbo

Reaction score
Today my D22 had it`s first 1000km service, The reminder sticker they placed on the windscreen says the next service is at 10,000km.

The log book shows the service intervals at every 5,000km

The log book does not show a oil change at the first 1,000km, so do I dive 10,000km on a brand new engine without a oil change?

YEP :)

Or you can Opt to do it yourself....
or pay them.

some dealerships say see you in 20,000 + Ive been told.
Usually look at the KM's youve done,
if they are hard km's in the bush low range day in day out etc then maybe a 5,000km service is warranted.

End of the day, if anything goes wrong they said 10,000 then they fix it :)

Today my D22 had it`s first 1000km service, The reminder sticker they placed on the windscreen says the next service is at 10,000km.

The log book shows the service intervals at every 5,000km

The log book does not show a oil change at the first 1,000km, so do I dive 10,000km on a brand new engine without a oil change?

By the way they don't change oil at 1000klm,just check fluid levels,on mine after the first they reset for another 10000klms making it 11,000klm till oil change.Hugh

with the new engine you must change the engine oil at 5000 klms, then at the 10000 klm service the oils etc etc will be changed so you then have no issues until the 20000 klm service interval. this is what Nissan told me as my D-22 has only 3000 on the clock and waiting for the 5000 service some day.

you can wait till 10k is up
personal I do all my turbo cars at 5k, its cheap insurance even if you only drop oil and leave filter for full service

I had my oil and filter done at the 1k service, asked them to change it.
Always changed the oil at 5k, now has 111000 at 5 years next month

Its every 10K.

The 5K service is an optional one.

That being said, I replace the oil at every 5K for good measure then get mechanic to do the 10K so can get that nice little stamp in the book.

I will do the 5k oil changes myself,and get Nissan to do the 10k services, what brand and type of oil do Nissan use?

Latest posts

Back