Nissan V8 Super car

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to start watching the V8's again. Pitty they didn't choose the Skyline again but oh well. Should make for an interesting season

I might have to start watching the V8's again. Pitty they didn't choose the Skyline again but oh well. Should make for an interesting season

still have to make it a fair fight otherwise the falcodore bogans will be up in arms.

2013_nissan_altima_v8_supercar_official_live_event_04-1030-m:610x450.jpg

Looks pretty tough... I'm a Holden fan but I also like Rick Kelly as a driver, might have to secretly go for Nissan next year.

No point there is a clause in the warranty paperwork that says "Warranty maybe void if car is used for racing"

Looks pretty tough... I'm a Holden fan but I also like Rick Kelly as a driver, might have to secretly go for Nissan next year.

Til now the difference Holden/ ford was the rear wing. How am I going to tell the difference now?

I agree the dilemma now is Commodore or Kelly- maybe I can put a Holden badge on the D22 and go for both?:confused3:

Latest posts

Back