Nissan Warranty and Loan cars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoCal

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm Wondering if anyone knows a location of the standard Nissan New car warranty? The one with all the technical lingo.

I have mine in under new car warranty and wish to see if i am eligible for a loan car.

Cheers!

depends on the dealer I think more then anything, some dealers bend over backwards to keep people happy, 90% though just want your money and then just jerk you off.

^^
what he said
when my 3mth old d22 went in for a tub respray (5 days) the dealer said he had no loan cars
a quick call to nissan australia customer service and the dealer some how found me a loaner

Usually you just book in a loan car when you book the Nav in for a service.
9 times out of 10 they will have one ready for you when you drop the car in.

Usually you just book in a loan car when you book the Nav in for a service.
9 times out of 10 they will have one ready for you when you drop the car in.

you must have a good dealer
the best they will do round here for service is run you home and pick you up later in there courtesy bus,run to there scedule,not yours

same here in QLD 4/4 dealers within 50km will not give you a loan car unless they have to... even their shitty courtesy bus only takes you 10km.

I have had one previously due to a service, but this time it is under warranty. (Different Dealer)

I've just been receiving the usual shrug 'there's nothing we can do'
They also told me that Nissan will not cover a loan car until the parts needed under warranty are overseas.
So if the warranty part is interstate and takes 5 days to get to where i am, its still not covered.

Day 5 tomorrow, i'll see how I go. I might need to really hassle them.......

Back